Azure Midstream Energy
Turn-key MPLS installation for an industry-leading Texas midstream natural gas company
Problem: Azure Midstream Energy (AME) is an industry leader in working with producers to get their production to market by providing comprehensive wellhead and pipeline connection project management. After being acquired in 2013, along with acquiring two other midstream companies in East Texas, the combined company began operating:
- the Legacy System in Harrison and Panola Counties (East Texas),
- the Holly System in Caddo, DeSoto and Red River Parishes (North Louisiana), and
- the combined Shelby/ETG System in Shelby, San Augustine, Nacogdoches and Angelina Counties (East Texas).
When they came to us, AME required a WAN and voice solution within 60 days for 175 users.
Headquarters: Katy, TX
Locations: 4 offices
- Natural gas gathering and compression
- Processing and treating
Solution: The biggest obstacle in this project was ensuring that we could get the phone lines ported from the existing provider to the new provider in the allotted time frame. This took a great deal of coordination with the remote locations and a well-organized hosted VoIP provider. The MPLS network and hosted phone network were both operational in the allotted time.
In the end, we migrated 8 locations and a new corporate office to a hosted VoIP solution, while providing a turn-key installation of phones, equipment and services. This included the migration of phone numbers from multiple providers to a single hosted VoIP solution.
EnableIP delivered turn-key installation of new MPLS network, which included technical install of phone and network equipment and configuration of MPLS hosted VoIP.
“During 2017, Azure connected 14 horizontal Haynesville & Cotton Valley wells, generating volume growth exceeding 20% year over year. 2018 is already off to an excellent start with 11 new wells connected in Q1 and volume growing to over 425 mmscfd — all thanks in part to the network solutions EnableIP delivered.”
l.J. “Chip” Berthelot, II
President, Azure Midstream Energy
A carrier like no other, EnableIP engineers unique technology solutions for mid-size businesses in multiple industries — including banks, automotive and recreational vehicle dealerships, and aggregate companies.
What Makes Us Different?
- Our support team provides fanatically-fast responses to our customers’ problems and questions.
- We do the full install, and offer 24/7 NOC monitoring.
- Only ONE simple monthly bill.
- Guaranteed network up-time rates of 99.99% or more.
- No finger pointing if there’s an outage, we just fix it so you can get back to work.